Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

creepy crawlin' robertson county

Killer 3 days of straight riding, my body is sore as all hell but my head is more righter than it was. Yesterday's run up distillery road was the best of the 3. Started the day with breakfast at mas tacos, hit the tattoo shop for a route suggestion, then headed out north. Turned off j-macs suggested route somewhere along the way but found a damn good coffeehouse north of millersville. When I walked in that kings of convenience song that sounds like simon and garfunkel was playing that used to drive Chris Aubrey nuts when we lived together; i'd get drunk and play the song over and over when it first came out. I sat on the porch full of endorphins with the first real shit eatin grin I've had in a month, rocking in a chair memberin and gigglin to myself ... hahaha the locals must've thought I was plum crazy(pun intended) but i gave no damns. was a good 3 day weekend, thank you spring



















1 comment:

  1. Oh my fucking GOD I hate this song! I'm sure YOU would hear that at a coffeehouse in BFE. I'm pretty sure the cassingle COMES with a purchase of a commercial coffee machine

    ReplyDelete