Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

spring thaw 2011

not so many cool bikes this year, probably due to no shows due to rain. pretty much the only bikes on show were trailer queens, though one father son duo had 3 sweet triumphs they chopped themselves. i love this gun blue-ed bare metal one, she's sweet.





not too many yamaha chops, one was really cool but i didnt get a pic that was worth a shit...

i thought today was the day, i could just feel it, but still didnt find the aris light i want at the swap meet. damn...do like the look of the amber lens on that blk and red bike though.



this rat/patina-ed bike pulled my eyes as soon as i stepped in out of the downpour. i "think" it was an indian engine, looked like the head to me, but not positive. there was a sweet indian resto right next to it, so...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought most of the bikes sucked. I was trying to figure out that engine too. Put some of my photos of the swap up on ftw tn. what time did you end up there?

    ReplyDelete