Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

wheelie and the chopper bunch

i freakin loved this show as a kid. i even had the book.



finding that just set me off on a childhood memory hunt, i got sucked down the hole for like an hour or so, haha

came back up with these

i was eat up with jealousy when my nerdy cousin got this bike, until he finally let me ride it. that thing sucked for steering, and you couldnt even think about taking it up a gravel driveway without falling over, haha.



so when it came my turn for a new bike, i picked a much wiser choice \m/ (i used to secretly sing that wildfire song while riding it hahaha). me n 3 other kids in the neighborhood got those throttle boxes for our bars that sound like a motorcycle when you rev em and started a biker gang. haha we wouldnt ride with any of the other kids who didnt have em for like the whole summer. screw those squares...




she'll be ridin' wiiiiiiiiiild fire

No comments:

Post a Comment