Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

the easy-est breakdown so far

so last summer i ride out to my mom's in rutherford county and just happen to have my new headlight in my backpack, and just happen to talk my mechanical engineer stepfather to hook it up for me. so i tell him just to hook up the bright, but he wound up hooking up both. so thanks around the yard a bit and i'm off again, gonna slide into murf and see an old friend who had been sittin on some old biker mags from the 70s for over a year for me, but this was the first time i had been able to hook up with him. so after hanging round the yard with him i hit the road to start taking the long way back to the city. i make it just to edge of the boro when the bike dies. turns out he had both filaments burning at same time and killed the battery. so after a few calls i get my bro-n-law on way with my dad's old bike trailer, grabbed a shade tree and crack into the stack of easy rider, custom chopper, and jammers in my back pack...waiting was a breeze, was almost as fun as riding. i had been meaning to scan some of the pics, just now finally got around to actually starting the task...



don't know wtf is going on there, but think its a cool shot(no pun intended)



now thats KICKED BACK riding right there. world's fastest la-z-boy, haha




this was labeled the best prevention for bike theft, haha



the rattest of the rats

No comments:

Post a Comment